Having a deep interest in art, that extends from technical aspects of painting and drawing to more theoretical considerations, I occasionally share opinions, views and experiences with you through short articles. Read below the latest published articles.
- The Art of finding the perfect presentThere are plenty of good reasons to give up on the usual present options, and have a look at buying original art. Make your friends and family happy by gifting something unique and timeless.
- Drawing portraits during lunchQuick portrait sketches on the streets of Bath. Tips for incorporating art in your daily routine and how I actually make it work.
- Making Art Progress, not Art ProductsA fundamental distinction all developing artists need to know The title is a slight paraphrase of Tim Packer’s words, during one of his mentor-ship YouTube videos with Brooke Cormier. At first, it might not make much sense, however after letting it sink in for a while you will realise it […]
- 11 Do’s & Dont’s when attending an art workshopSigning up for a painting workshop is a great idea if you want to improve your art skills. Make the best out of it by following these suggestions.
- Interview with a life model in Bath, UKInterview with the successful life model Julian in Bath, UK.
- Tools, hashtags and technical tips for developing your Instagram Art accountDiscover some useful tool and techniques of developing a successful Instagram account for your art, including popular art hashtags
- 5+1 Basic principles for a successful Instagram Art accountTips and ideas for building a successful Instagram art account. Basic principles for understanding Instagram
- How life drawing helped me change the way I see myselfHow modelling in life drawing sessions helped someone in Bath to build his self confidence, accept his body and finally escape from childhood traumatic experiences.
- The cell phone photography projectNo matter what your art style is, staying creative and making an effort to develop and grow your skills is fundamental. In that direction setting yourself challenges can be beneficial and useful. See what Jo does to keep learning.
- Art through the eyes of an architectHow art is seen through the eyes of an architect in Argentina who loves beauty and aesthetics in his work.
There is a number of older, published articles that touch on technical aspects of painting and drawing, as well as other considerations relevant to management and promotion of art.